Applicants must meet or exceed the following criteria (or be in the process of completion):
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree from an accredited school of nursing.
- At least two years of clinical experience and hold a current nursing license from your home country.
- Certified or in the process of certification with CGFNS or passed the NCLEX-RN qualifying exam (If awaiting results please continue to apply).
- Passed English proficiency test (any one option):
- Option #1: TOEFL: 540 (or 207 computerized), TWE: 4.0, TSE: 50
- Option #2: TOEIC: 725, TWE: 4.0, TSE: 50
- Option #3: IELTS (Academic Module only): 6.5, IELTS Spoken Band: 7.0